Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hi Lindsay.

Hi Lindsay. Are you wearing your leg warmers right now? YOU'D BETTER BE.

Anyway I have to study for Chem and French, and then I'm DONNNNEEE for the night! WHOOOHOOO. Besides reading Ben Franklin that is... eww.

ANYWAY Conge was amazing! I love ice skating so much! What did you think?
Cailyn: you should have come on the ice :)

In other news, KK day one today! I love my gift, a pretty penguin necklace and a really pretty purple sparkley wallet. :) I hope you all found your gifts satisfactorily as well. LINDSAY PUT ON THOSE LEG WARMERS NOW.

Yep, that's Ellen's day.
Oh, we watched How to Train Your Dragon in Math Club today. I love that movie. So much.

Well that's all for now!

Joke: sorry if it's a bit morbid, but it reminds me of school!

Q: What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus?









A: Crisp Cringle.

Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment