Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hi. Bye.

busy tomorrow, big game in Wenatchee, french quiz, math test (?), bread ceremony... I love you all but don't have time to post and reflect on the bread retreat. Quick note: it was soooo much fun! I love the tapping thing, it was so sweet. I tap you all :) You guys are great!
Side Note: Lindsay and I are the BEEFS. Poor Kel. Ahahah Lindsay I hope you read this post. We need to execute our EVILPLAN. :)
jOkE:
Lamest joke over, but made my smile, and hopefully you will too:

What do you call a fish with no eye?

_!)#($)(U keajfdIOJ@*$U)#UQrofajefI*URE(UOIRjes
fSKJFHP@(*$UPOQIRJgiu8t3q pU OTIHJ;LKEJoishpuqoiJUPOAIREHGAH
KAHpihuprowueroiajGPRPIUREPOWIH8DSLKJF28QUR98475iuahyspyfpeaoij
KDSH(*!&$%(*&(!*@&#_)(*(_#&%_(!*&@_$*&@_%87-07-4598741-87598324-07

ANSWER:
a FSH!

:) <3
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen

2 comments:

  1. When you said "evil plans" all I could think of was "evil plans... we're making them with evil hands..." from AVPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that some sort of code ^ (referring to scrambled looking nonsense).

    Lols, nice joke Ellen.

    ReplyDelete