Thursday, April 14, 2011

Iz Ma Half birfday

GUESS WHAT. It's my half-birthday! I'm 15 1/2! YES. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANSSSSSS?! Punky can get her permit. :) She's very excited. I get to actually drive...on. a. road. yes. Hmm...not sure what else to post. OH. well, here's some news: Tomorrow we're having the CAS meeting with Geraghty and Lange during B Block. I feel a fail coming on. Speaking of Geraghty, English lab day was fun. I enjoyed watching Geraghty's face as Kylie, Lindsay, and Zoe tried to explain their "interpretation." Priceless.... You know what I'm excited for too? Our retreat. I. want. to. eat. bread. I hope everything turns out alright...haha our bread is going to be the bestest. EVER. gah. i better go. i have a bit of hw to finish and work on a green club presentation- THAT ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE SO EXCITED ABOUT. whoo! okay. better go. toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice Geraghty slowly walking up to the front... and then slowly pacing back to the back...

    Ah, yet another priceless moment of awkwardness from Geraghty...

    ReplyDelete