Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today I Do Not Have To Study

I just have to do homework, and too much of it. Hey guys, we made it through April without missing a single day! Congrats to us all! Anyway sorry I have lame posts, but its Wednesday, aka the middle of the week, aka I don't have much time to say a lot of stuff.
Lacrosse is over, so sad :( Super fun last game though, but I wish it hadn't ended. On the other hand, it means summer is closer! Which also means soccer is closer, and I can't wait. I love playing sports. I want it to be soccer season.
Joke of the Week: Geraghty
"Is she eating a rose? She must have been really hungry!...Oh see, this is why multitasking doesn't work"
"I am not a woman. Just to clarify."

Fun English class today... ahahah. But I still don't under this book at all. Nor do I have a thesis. My life rocks, yeah?

Okay, well too much to do.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment