Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bubbles

Hahahahah so the title ^ I just typed a random letter into the the "Title:" box and on a drop-down menu, "Bubbles" came up. It made me laugh so I made it my title today.
Do you think bubbles would freeze if it was cold enough out? I wanna try it... that'd be legit.
I need to write three essays tonight. I NEED MOTIVATION. So I just bought myself this "Livestrong" bracelet. I am going to wear it now for motivation. THOSE ESSAYS ARE GOING DOWN. I mean it. For sure. I swear, you contact me any time tonight and I will be working on them. Unless I'm done with them. Anybody want to have an essay contest? Kylie and I did that once and it worked pretty well. I have my last summer lax practice tomorrow... next sport, soccer! Yikes we might have enough for two teams this year... eep! Wish me luck! I want to make varsity, but I'll convince myself to have a good time on JV too. Plus people tend to drop out of soccer eventually anyway.
Alllrighty. Joke of the week: Following Kelly. Yikes. Hahahah quite the adventure.
Anywayyyy.
Love y'all! I'll be in Maine next week - no computer, no phone, no Facebook, no electricity, LIFE WILL BE GOOD. I cannot wait.
Ciao,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment