Friday, October 28, 2011

Hey! It worked!



Yay! Some people remembered to post!

Do any of the other people even check the blog? I would hate to think that no one sees what we write... depressing thought.

Sigh. So November is almost here. And I haven't decided if I should do NaNoWriMo yet or not. It's a big commitment, and I'm not sure I can handle the extra work I would put on myself on top of school work. And with the play and tech weeks coming up... my schedule is looking really ugly. Ugh.

It's Friday night, and I think I'm going to do some homework, but I'm soooo tired. Maybe I won't. I haven't done anything yet... Who knows, who cares. I want to have a good weekend, because last weekend I did all my homework all weekend long and didn't do anything enjoyable for myself. It's a hard balance to keep here :|

As you all know, I've been pretty busy. Hence I have not had time to do any Photoshop pictures. So I will continue to post MLP pictures to fill the void until I can get some work done. Enjoy these Halloween pics!














I love that last one. If you played any Legend of Zelda games, you would understand the reference :P

Adios,

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment