Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School!!!

Hey Everyone! It is GREAT to be back and meet up with everyone :) I really missed y'all during summer. I hope you all had an awesome first day back, I know I did.


So, as some of you may have noticed, there was a small furry animal being passed around the hands of certain people (*cough Cailyn, Kylie, Catherine*). This bunny has been named Pigg by its creators. It has no gender - please be mindful of that fact. As I was holding Pigg earlier today, I thought to myself, "Hey, this bunny is going to have lots of god-_____'s, like a godmother, god-sister (that's me!), god-ma's, god-cousins. Pigg is so much fun to be around, even if it is only a stuffed, but adorable, animal. Pigg represents, in a way, our class. Together, like Pigg, we can have such relationships with each other like that of an adopted family; some might be closer, like a god-sister, or some like a god-cousin, but we all are one big happy semi-related family. And I think that as this year goes on, we need to rely on those bonds and remind ourselves that like Pigg, a good hug can really help every once in a while. So go squeeze your stuffed animals... er friends.


So here's to a great sophomore year and the class of 2013! Cheers!



Love,


Nathalia :)

3 comments: