Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BLAH HUM BUG!

Guess what? It is officially DAY II of school and I am officially wigged out! I have to write a freaking 10-12 phrase paragraph for French III and I have a APUSH test Friday!
Welcome to Sophomore year, ladies.
So really, I don't have too much time. I have to study and write en francais (little squiggle under that c).
Joke a Wednesday though...hmm.
Which days are the strongest days of the week?
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":
Saturday and Sunday! The rest are week days...
HAHAHA!
Hopefully that lightened the mood.
That's all for now folks.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)




Well, I'm back. Yes I was gone for a while, but I finished French (it is only 9:04... it feels like it's 11...).
I still haven't studied, but whatever... that's what tomorrow's for right? Ehhh...
ANYWAY. On a semi lighter note... >>^._.^<< <--- it's a fluffy wuffy kitty cat! Mrow.
Here. If you are spontaneously or religiously avoiding homework, go here. Katie showed me. Make sure to click the Play Remix button too... that's the best part!
So.... laaaaaaaaa.
If you are feeling uninspired, go here: http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/invictus/
If you are feeling French, go here: http://www.wordreference.com/
If you are feeling Procrastinatingy, go here: http://www.facebook.com/
If you are feeling random, go here: http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf <-- I really like this one
If you are feeling like it is time for Ellen to study, go and stick your head in a puddle.
Hooray. Now we are all happy.
Well, it really is time for Ellen to go stick her head in a puddle... I mean your head in a puddle... I mean study... so she's a-signing off for now.
'Til next week, y'all.
Over and Out Again.
Cheers II,
Ellen :)
PS: I'm sorry the font changed... I want to stick with Trebuct whatever it is, but now the 'change font' thing is gone from my post box... so you'll have to deal with it until next week. My humble apologies. :)

1 comment:

  1. DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE! hahaha i love this

    ReplyDelete