Sunday, September 5, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Like the complete loser I can be, I have finished every bit of my homework except for REreading APUSH. I feel like such a nerd! It's awful. Except today, I get to...

PARTY!

That's right. I am going to Bumbershoot. Today. It's gonna be legit.

Bumbershoot is so amazing. I went last year and it was so much fun. All you do is walk around the Seattle Center whilst listening to music and eating food. And by food, I mean a LOT of food like gyros (which I thought was spelling euros or yuros) and egg rolls.

That is a gyro. Word of advice: Never eat a gyro while on a date. They are the messiest food on the entire planet. You'll end up looking like a completely idiot. They are quite the turn-off.

MY LEG IS CRAMPING... ow...

After I spend the afternoon wandering and buying random crap I don't need, I am going to the Main Stage show. It's Weezer. Oh goodness, I am so excited. This is going to be so freaking legit.

***

I am going to start a new thing called challenge of the week where I will challenge you to do something. You can participate if you want to.

Mission: To make friends with a freshman.

That's right. I want you to TALK to a FRESHMAN. They are really cool. I already have freshmen as friends. They're not as lame as they seem.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment