Monday, September 6, 2010

Dreams

When you go to sleep, you rarely dream something you actually want.  I mean running around being the queen of dinosaurs isn't exactly not something that would be cool.  But, a tangible want is not something you usually dream about.

Last Night I dreamt that I got three bunnies.  One was White and had floppy ears and i have no idea what the other two looked like. I suppose i should have realized it wasn't real when I accidentally left my two pets in the car....for several "hours".  

It got weirder after that.  First there was an oven atmosphere in the car, and they lived through every single hour...and then they fell of a cliff thing, their cage exploded and they didn't even freak out...just started eating some grass....

Sorry this is so short, but, I'm pondering my dream...and scheming on how to get a bunny in real life :).

--TTFN.

2 comments: