Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

Today is Friday, the gateway to the weekend and a time to relax. Most of you probably aren't doing homework. You take the time to unwind and prepare for the weekend. But before Friday is over, I just want to give a shout out to Jennifer Klein, because it's her birthday today! Wish princess Jennifer a sweet 16 :D

So yeah. How was your week? Leave a comment if you want to tell us anything revelant. My week was ok, thanks for asking.

On another note, the drama department is looking for a few more enthusiastic thespians to do drama this fall. If you want more info, I suggest talking to Yazzy.

BTW- a new poptropica island came out this week called Steamworks. From what I've heard, it's challenging, but as always, fun. If you have no idea what poptropica is, go wikipedia it or just browse around on the website.

And finally, a new Potter Puppet pals video recently came out. It's pretty funny, and I suggest wasting 2:43 of your life to watch it. The video is embedded below:




Hope everyone has a great weekend!


TTYL,

Nathalia

1 comment:

  1. "But then I misplaced him!"
    Hahahhahaha those were some good minutes in my lie :)

    ReplyDelete