Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not a Great End to my Weekend

I am not in the mood to post anything. But I will. So far, I've done no homework. I've had 6 hours of driver's ed (4 in class, 2 in a car), and spent a good bit of my weekend at a party. I love 16th birthdays, because everyone feels compelled to do a whole bunch of good shit that people will remember and it's usually fun. But now I'm sitting on my floor, my ass is numb, I'm exhausted, I've done no homework, and my nose is full of Clorox. I also feel compelled to work out, but I'm so tired.

And I have no phone.

Time for my abs. Toodaloo.

Weekly Mission: I want you to find one person in your life who means the world to you. I don't care who they are, but I want you to tell them how great you think they are. Got it?

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment