Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday!!! J'AI GAGNE!!!!!

Kudos to Punky for actually posting to this blog!!! Y'all should be super duper proud of me. :) J'AI GAGNE!!!

So....what to write......no joke, what am I supposed to write????

Hmm...well, I'll start off with school. Today was an okay day...not extremely painful. But tonight, I have lots of homework, so I better make this quick :( For those in USH, AHHHHHHHHH for the test!!!!!! OH hey, drama tech was fun today :) At the end, we made little hot glue thingies...Basically, you take a hot glue glun and pour out the glue into a bukcet of water and it becomes hard. You can make Silly Bandz!!!! Oh my godd.....my blog is so boring......how about some random fun facts?!!!

1. I am a creeper.

2. I am creeping on you all.

3. Today is Nick Jonas's Birthday.

4. Coffee beans aren't beans. The're fruit pits.

5. Unicorns are cool.

6. J'AI GAGNE!!!!!! TAKE THAT CAILYN!!!!

7. I want laughing gas.

8. J'AI GAGNE AGAIN!!!!


pahaha. ha. ha.


Bye.

2 comments:

  1. First off Punky, I want to say I'm proud of you for finally posting! :D Second, neither you or Cailyn wins, I DO! Third, today is also the 200th anniversary of Mexican Independence. Viva Mexico!

    P.S.- do you have any of the hot glue band things left? I would like to see one... Anyways ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO!!!! ME AND PUNCKY WINN!!! Nous GAGNONS

    ReplyDelete