Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Socker


YES I did spell soccer wrong on purpose. I actually know there is no k, thank you very much.
Let me explain. So, if you didn't know, today was the first soccer game of the year. FR vs. Bear Creek - we beat them last year, but not so this year. Although we didn't lose. And we didn't score. We actually tied...0-0. Exciting.
That's not the point, though. ALTHOUGH, I did play! For like 10 minutes but that's better than last year... I started, if that counts for anything. Anyway. Again, that is not the point.
The point, is socks.
Yes, socks. Our team is supposed to have matching socks. Well, let's just say, did not happen. I for one was wearing blue, but there were a lot of whites and a couple blacks as well. It looked funny. Unique...maybe...but highly Forest Ridge. A school where we are all smart, mostly intelligent human beings who bring new, deeper levels to Catcher in the Rye, yet, for some unknown reason, cannot match socks.
Interesting.
I wonder.
Do you?
About the matching socks I mean, not Catcher in the Rye. Although I wonder about that sometimes as well.
Anyway.
That's what was on my mind for t'day.
On a side note, a Joke A Wednesday.
Why are seagulls called seagulls even though they live by the bay?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +




BECAUSE, otherwise, they would be called BAYGULLS!!!
Bahahaha.
Joke credit to Shanti.
Let's see... what next.
Picture?
Okay, so I don't know if this actually worked. If it did, the dancing cat was off the internet, and the long word is, as it seems, a very long word. Try to memorize it.
By the way, I met Katie's challenge. Today I met Vanessa, and she was pretty legitimate. We had a good time at curriculum night.
Well, time for Ellen to go beddy-byes.
So,
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

3 comments:

  1. i think you are one of the only people in our grade to actually use "legitimate" instead of legit. :) good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I use legitimate sometimes as well.

    2. It's Vanesa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa Vanesa... basically the same thing.
    And thanks Cailyn :)

    ReplyDelete