Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Bea or not to Bea...

Answer: To Bea! happy birthday! We all hope you have a great day even though you probably won't see this. ohwell.

So happy Tuesday! Today's weather report is this: find a piece of gray paper. Stare at it. That's the weather. ALSO breaking news: HUGE backup both ways on I-90. I heard there's a metal hanging thing or something and a car crash and something with a truck. Conclusion: don't drive on I-90 today.
More breaking news: Kylie is out of pop tarts. damn.
Even more breaking news: Kylie has figured out a successful way to get through english reading or history reading or whatever reading you don't want to do! Here''s the secret. (To Katie and my delight) It involves Jelly Beans!
Step one: open text book to page you need to read.
Step two: Place one or two jelly beans at the end of each paragraph.
Step three: Begin reading. everytime you get to a jelly bean, you can eat it! It makes it go a lot faster. Trust me. haha.

My last post was during the summer. Which means this is my first post druing the school year! Yay! I hope you are all enjoying school. I know I am. To follow up on Katie's challenge, I went a step further and made friends with a 5th grade. Points for me :) Her name is Gigi and she's super nice. Mom used to be her PE teacher and as she says, she's always off in "Gigi world"... haha. But I am friends with many freshmen. Challenge completed :)

What else...OH the new desk I told you guys about is now decorated with thimbles and fuzzy dice. I realized anything can become pretty with Fuzzy dice. Except maybe those creepy Chinese dog things. They are helpless in the pretty department.


NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE UGLY CHINESE DOG. *shutters...*

I realized something the other day that I'm sure many of you already have. I was talking to Devin (Dexter to Cailyn) and I said lol.
doesn't it look like a drowning person? lol -> ~^~lol~~^~
Those pointy things are sharks. Or narwhals. haha
And it's sort of ironic that lol stands for laughing out loud...

Well, onto treadmill and erging :)

Ciao! *K

P.S. check out Charlie's new video. There are no words... <3

3 comments:

  1. haha did u google ugly chinese dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly Bean=great idea.
    Your post made me laugh...bhahahahahha. Yes, just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks ellen. and yes i did. there are some pretty freaking scary pics out there... hence: warning.

    ReplyDelete