Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday

My dear friends,

We gather here today to lament the last day of hot weather (by hot I mean 80 degress +). The future weather forecast predicts tomorrow to be 70, and Thursday and Friday in the 60's. So go out and enjoy the warm weather before it's gone.

On a happier note, I would like to announce that my younger brother recieved the Toy Story 3 game for the Xbox since it was his birthday (he turned 5). With personal experiance, I can say that this game is quite entertaining. With the ability of mulitplayer or single player, free roam or story mode, you can do whatever your little heart desires. The controls are simple and the graphics nice quality. Though it is meant for younger children, the game is equally entertaing for young and old alike. Ok, cutting to the chase: This game rocks :D Seriously, I spent like 3 hours playing it.

Nothing else strikes my imagination as what to write at the moment, so until next week!

This game review and tragic news has been brought to you by:

-Nathalia S.

No comments:

Post a Comment