Sunday, August 22, 2010

Driving

So, yesterday, I got my permit... LEGIT yeah? Of course, the picture's attractive (not), but what else could you expect? Although legal places like the DMV scare the crap out of me... Kind of like airports. I hate airports. I feel like I am going to be deported to somewhere like Latvia. Who even wants to go to Latvia? What is there in Latvia that has any sort of touristy appeal?


(Okay, I lied, that's pretty legit. But who vacations to Latvia?)

Anyways, yeah, I got my permit, and then today... I DROVE. Like, legit, sitting in the front seat of the car kind of driving (as opposed to any other kind...). Except I was driving a clutch and it didn't work out as well as I had hoped. At least nothing broke.

---

I am so happy that AP week is over. Although, I'd almost rather listen to his lectures than read that textbook. Studying during my last week of summer was not what I wanted to do.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment