Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sat-ur-day

It's Saturday! Sat-ur-day! And you know what that means?

It means studying. (damn)

I was really hoping it meant parties. Or beaches. Or, like, video games... (I didn't just say that)

But no. This Saturday is all about studying. APUSH, Great Gatsby, math homework, you name it. Leave it to me to procrastinate English until the last minute.

Actually, I do have a party later. But am I a guest? No. I'm helping out. I'm just hoping the kids aren't obnoxious and there are SOME sort guys there... that would be sweet.

On another note, I drove today again. And it was an automatic, and it was fun! I love driving! (This reminds me of the part in Glee when Finn is all "Driving is fun!" and then he runs into a guy.) Haha.

Also, I start driver's ed today! Kelly and I will have a blast... (not really). I've heard it is so so so boring. Oh well.

I want a scone.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Katie. Leave it up to you to procrastinate :) it's ok, I feel sure everyone is doing the same thing. I know right now I'm supposed to be doing APUSH homework... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete