Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aha! I figured it out!

WOW. After much agonized searching and frenzied attempts to contact my friends... I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! This is my first ever post, and how exciting it is.
So, mi amigos (I actually speak French...), what's there to say?
I'll have to think about this one.
Well, today was day three of soccer. Has it only been three days? Feels like it should have been more. I have a really disgusting blister. Ew. You probably didn't need to know that.
Anyway. Moving on.
Currently I am watching the movie The Great Gatsby. I did actually read the book, too, although I have yet to write that analysis. But who wants to do that? Nobody!
Today was my last day of APUSH! Until, you know, school starts :P
Let's play a game. It's called, Translate This.
Hey, my name is Ellen and this is my first blog post, EVER! Wow, now that's exciting, yeah?
So, did you guess it yet? Let's play some elevator music to ease the tension...
Duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh. Duh dadadada duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh. Da, dadadada.
BUMMMMM DUM BUMM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUMM BUMBADADUMM (in case you couldn't tell, that was the Star Wars theme song. Well, not the duh duh duh part, the BUM BUM BUM part)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Okay, here's the answer.
Hey, my name is Ellen and this is my first blog post, EVER! Wow, now that's exciting, yeah?

Wow. Now that was EXCITING wasn't it? No, you don't think so? Hm. I think I need a new word, besides exciting. Enthralling? I'll get back to that.
How about a knock knock joke? I'm kind of a fan of those.
Ready?
Knock Knock.
..... (who's there?)
Bisquick.
..... (Bisquick who?)
Bisquick! Your pants are on fire!
Bwahahahaha. If you ever want some more (and possibly better ones) I'll give them away (for FREE!)
I think I'll do that every time I post. A joke a Wednesday. It won't only be knock knock jokes, so get psyched (<--is that the write spelling?)
Well, I suppose that's enough for today.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)
PS: Does this work? I'm trying to add a clip... well, if it works, play it! It's hilarious! It's real too.. those funny Australians. Alors... G'night, mates.

1 comment: