Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weekend #1 Under House Arrest

What do I want to do right now?

I want to go party with a bunch of random people I don't know. I want to go dance my ass off in a room where nobody has any personal space full of strobe lights and sexy men and the music must be so loud that it almost breaks our eardrums but not quite.

I want to go clubbing.

I want to be in college.

I want to go do crazy things.

I am sitting on my bed being the most average person the world will ever meet. That is how I feel right now: completely, utterly, average. Up until a couple months ago, I had spent by entire life wanting to be normal. But I do not actually want to be normal. I want to be the girl who does crazy thing and who guys cannot get enough of!

Being sheltered is never fun.

I also want to play soccer, but there is nowhere to play. My yard is too small and every time I kick the ball I will have to chase it out of some bushes filled with spiders and lynxes (except I do not believe that lynxes live in Washington State).


That is a lynx. They aren't fat; they're just fluffy.

In other news, I'd like to say that I am being published! Not my writing, but a photo I took. It's gonna be in a magazine called Teenink.


I will be so sad if that didn't work.

...

Damn.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Go channel my spirit and do something crazy and unexpected, like talking to the sexy guy next door, or eating cheerios for breakfast instead of toast.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment: