Monday, October 4, 2010

Eidolon [ahy-doh-luhn]: noun 1) a phantom (ghost), apparation 2) an ideal

We have a new addition to our blog today.  It is nice new powder blue fish tank, with 6 healthy little swimmers.

With the idea of our six authors in mind, we will each have a fish.  The minor theme for the week will be to talk a little bit about your new fish.  It doesn't have to be the only subject in the post, but to be able to make the fish your own, i would advise it...or it may just strangely disappear....  :D tee hee hee

I have talked with each of the authors, and according to what i have heard, the "rankings" are as follows:
Cailyn: White
Kylie: Red
Ellen: Orange
Catherine: Blue
Nathalia: Yellow (but imagine we are colorblind, and all we see is bubblegum pink ;) )
Katie: Green

To provide an example for the writers of later on in the week, here is where i will mention my fish.

Gadgets on blogger are fun to experiment with.  When I first added the fish gadget the background was a very light blue, and after I added all the different colored fish, I couldn't see the white one.  Kylie pointed this out to me, and we started laughing about how its a ghost fish.  It was  a little creepy looking because you could only really see it when it swam over another fish, and you could see its outline.  Eidolon, as it has been christened , means ghost. You will find its "Birth Certificate" below.


2 comments:

  1. can you send me the black birth certificate link? thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! Now I understand :D and yes, can I have a link to the brith certificate too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete