Friday, October 8, 2010

Boron Van Gup




Boron Van Gup is my fish's name. I was making my element flashcards at the time, hence the name Boron. Let's see... It's FrIDaY!!! Four day weekend - w00t! I'm super excited, how about you all? This morning hasn't been super productive... I might do some math hw later along with chemistry though, just to feel like I accomplished something today. What else... oh! Tonight is the homecoming game for Interlake vs. Sammamish. I only know that because my brother is going. But let's hope no one gets injured - I know a lot of people who have been injured lately because of football. Like this one guy on my brother's school team that broke his leg and arm at practice the other day, and now he can't play plus he's getting surgery tomorrow DURING their homecoming dance! He had a date and everything... poor guy.

Oh! Food/snack recommendation: Almond Joy bites with coconut in them - they are sooooo delicious and addicting! Plus they help keep your energy up.
TV show recommendation: Hawaii Five-0. Show about a group of four police officers on the Island of Oahu, HI going around and cracking cases, with lots of humor and action along the way. It's a remake based on the original show called Hawaii Five-0.

Ok, now it's time for the photoshopped pic of the week:



It's a picture I took on the way home. Then I added a cool filter to make it look all painted like.

Have a great four-day weekend!

-Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment