Saturday, October 9, 2010

Guess who is in a good mood!!!

Oh goodness, I hurt. I kicked the ball at the same time as this freshman (who is freaking AMAZING, mind you) and mow my shin feels like someone is carving statues out of it. Gah.

But GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

I started. In a game. As a FORWARD!

I have never played forward though. But I didn't do as badly as I thought I would.

I love soccer right now.

This weekend has been fun because I am NOT GROUNDED because it consists of FOUR DAYS. Woohoo.

I have driver's ed though, which basically is French for boredom.

Or maybe it's Latin.

Or Greek.

All English words come from Greek, did you know? Even Kimono.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Do something unusually productive, like your homework, even if you do not want to.

Song of the week: Chasing Cars by the Snow Patrol.

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

2 comments:

  1. I love chasing cars by snow partrol! I was thinking about it earlier too... and now I'm doing your challenge by doing my APUSH reading and taking notes... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH KATIE. YOU DIDNT TALK ABOUT YOUR FISH!!! ....do you not like it? </3

    ReplyDelete