Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday? Really?

Okay.  Four Day Weekends ARE AMAZING.  Even thought I would totally have the time to make a huge post about it, I cannot.  It's too brilliant to be put into words.

Alrighty I just have some random comments for you:

1) You should all go see Easy A, the ending is totally cliche'd, but it merits a lot of laughter, so it would be worth it.



2) You should Watch
      a) Bones
      b) House
      c) Castle



3) On the 15th! OHHHMIGOSH  HTTYD is released on DVD!!!! IM SO FRICKEN EXCITED.



4) If you do not understand what "HTTYD" is then:
      a) I am very disappointed in you
      b) you should find out
      c) tu suces...



5) PUFFKIN's BIRTHDAY!!!! on the 14th!!! DONT FORGET!!



6) POPTROPICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
     a) all of the same criteria as in number 4



7)  I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!!


8)  I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!! <3


9) I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!! <3


10) I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!! <3


11) I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!! <3


12) I WANT A POMERANIAN PUPPY!!! <3





2 comments:

  1. You are definitely going to be the weird old Pomeranian lady... with like 20 fluffy dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pom poms! Actually there is this super cute pomerianian at the Humane Society... check out their website to see him. I love the very visual post btws :P

    ReplyDelete