Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday-only-not-really

Hey! sorry I didn't post yesterday--
I stayed home from school. Spent the day doing homework, hanging out on facebook, and catching up on episode 3 of house.

the laundry machine is making scary noises...

So yeah. that was my day. Oh and i still have a 100 fever. it's not bad but still...

short post today because technically it isn't my day to post

cailyn make up your mind on what dog you want for sure :)

I figured something out today: there are only two normal ish people in House: Cuddy and 13. Reasoning:
House=jerk/addict (sometimes)
Foreman=wimp/idiot
Chase=dating hookers/killed a guy
Cameron=too much of a sugar plum
Wilson=confused
Taub=cheats on his wife
Sam=creepy

Hence: Cuddy and 13 are the normal ones...ish. And all in all a great show that teaches superb values. Only not.
If you don't watch House then you should. It's on hulu. Kay bye.

Ciao! *K

1 comment:

  1. ....whos Sam???

    I WANT A POMERANIANNNNNN
    http://thelifeofafridge.blogspot.com/2010/10/monday-really.html

    ReplyDelete