Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Short Post That Became Longer

So, I'm sad.

This guy I know is going to homecoming... and I'm at home... and that's depressing...

Anyways. I am helping Megan with her Halloween costume. She's Lady Gaga.

I am going to be Ke$ha. Basically, I'm the trashier, less creative version of my sister.

Joy.

I have TOO MUCH to do this weekend. I am swamped.

But I am excited for Monday! Game against Cedar Park... woohoo...

--------------------

Today it's Sunday and I have things to say.

What took place to day:

12:00-2:00
----->I took my written driver's exam.

2:30-4:30
----->I took the make up class in which I review for the written driver's exam.

SOME CRAZY HAPPENINGS, AM I RIGHT?

It doesn't make sense. Legalities suck.

Anyways, I officially have 3/7 parts of my Halloween costume acquired and complete: my shirt, my jacket, and my pants. Now I need to rip some nylons and buy some shoes. Parts 6-7, hair and make-up, will be completed the day of. I CANNOT WAIT.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Help someone who needs it through your words or actions. Tell us about it in your post!

Song of the Week: High by James Blunt

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment:

  1. You did not talk about your feeeesh! I know! call you fish Fee$ha. Bhaha.

    ReplyDelete