Thursday, October 7, 2010

Moses

Moses is my fishy's name. HA!

Soo....who else is excited for our FOUR DAY WEEKEND?!!!!!?!?! PUNKY IS!!!!

Punky is so excited that she will talk in third person. So there.

Punky thought today was an okay day...a few tests here and there, but she managed to finish them all. OHH. But Punky LOVED drama with her buddies Cailyn and Pink Blob. But guess what?

PUFFKIN SURPRISE!!!!!- : That puffkin is scary.

Punky loves painting. a lot. We made lots of goobers!!! Yeah and pink blob left poor Cailyn and Punky alone. BY THEIRSELVES. Who does that?

Well, just saying, it's not our fault we felt the need to paint our noses white. :)

Anyways, I think I need to go and talk to Creeper now...a.ka. Stacy.

Well....have a good weekend! EUREKA!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Cailyn loves punky!!!, but cailyn loves her puffkin more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, to settle matters here, I did not abandon you. You knew perfectly well that I had to leave and go to TKD. Plus, I learned how to incapacitate someone - this is PRECIOUS KNOWLEDGE that I could save your lives with! Be thankful! Ah well. I hope you guys didn't make too much of a mess after I left... Or didn't threaten Manion with paint on the curtains...

    ReplyDelete