Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Non Denominational Winter Holiday!

Christmas
Hanukkah
Kwanzaa
Boxing Day
What else?

Guess what I got for Christmas.

No, really, guess.

...

A HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS VIDEO GAME.

Am I a nerd? Yes. Do I love every minute of it? YES.

I also got an acoustic guitar, which is pretty cool. His name is Maxwell.

Christmas has always been a weird thing for me. Well, not when I was younger. When I was little, Christmas was basically the day where I woke up insanely early, flipped out from joy, and crashed at about one, then woke up and ate, and then crashed. Now, I am old to not only wake up at 8 0'clock, but I am also able to see the meaning behind this day. Since I don't believe in God, it's a day to be with family. This causes problems, as it would for anyone who is not peas in a pod with their fam. But it's also a day to just set aside things that are bothering us and come together without arguing about grades or taxes or any of the corruptive shit out there. It's a day to be happy.

Katie's Weekly Challenge ---> Tell someone you love them.

Song of the Week ---> It Had To Be You by Motion City Soundtrack

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment: