Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Mixed Bag.

This break is going to be a mixed bag. That does not mean it will consist of a shopping bag and a blender. It means that it will be filled with good things and bad things.

THE PROS.

1) Christmas

2) New Years

3) Sleep

4) Sock puppets

5) Ginger bread houses (I'll post a picture next week)

6) Time for my art (I'll post some of that as well XD)

7) Time for my video games.

8) Time to actually READ A BOOK.

9) COOKIES.

These things look great. Oh the fun I shall have. Regardless, longer breaks mean that, along with good things, some shit will surely go down.

THE CONS.

1) APUSH studying.

2) Having nothing to do.

3) English project.

4) Prolonged exposure to my family.

5) Braces.

In regards to the school work, I am quite frustrated. I mean, honestly? Mr. Geraghty (aka G-money), you're an English teacher. I would presume you know about words. How about BREAK. It's spelled B-R-E-A-K. It means "a period of rest in which humanity should not be forced to complete semester projects" or something along those lines.

As for the last one, this is bothering me quite a bit. First of all, I won't be able to eat, which is sad. Secondly, as most people are aware, I am a complete boy fanatic. I love boys. Unfortunately, BOYS DO NOT LOVE BRACES. Oh how I suffer.

I hope people realize my sarcasm. Sometimes I feel like people just take me for a giant bitch when, in actuality, my humor is just drier than a desert.

On a different note, my Christmas tree is better than yours (probably not). You think otherwise? We've got Kyle from South Park, a penguin, a "Baby's Last Christmas" and a walrus. Yep. This is how the cool kids deck the halls.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Bake something lovely.

Song of the Week: Konstantin by Something Corporate

Katie - - -> out. MWAH.

1 comment: