Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peeves.

So basically I was going to be funny and put a picture of Peeves from Harry Potter here (heh pun.) but you know what?

PEVEES WAS NOT IN THE MOVIES! WHERE WAS HE? AHHHH

thats a pet peeve.
I actually have a lot of peeves.
heres a list of the first few that come to my mind.

1. Hair in the bathtub/shower
2. Feet (not the person, the flabby flesh thing attached to your leg.)
3. People who have dumb or annoying laughs
4.When really fat people wear jeggings/leggings. I mean I totally support embracing your body type and all, but is that really necessary?
5. Negative people. Brighten up. sing a song. do anything. if our lives are lakes, stop being a brick.
6. People who don't take a hint.
7. when someone straightens their hair but misses a section in the back.
8. people saying gay or retarded.
9. the number 47 >:(
10. She who must not be named (xxxxx)
11. people who talk to loudly or too much. shut. up.

That's enough for now.
It annoying because three shows I enjoy watching on hulu all come out on Tuesdays which are my busiest days of the week homework and school wise (usually, thank God for winterum) so I really want to watch them but can't. gaaa.

story:
During Christmas morning breakfast Devin was telling us this plan he has:
1. buy a cat.
2. name it Peeves
3. tell everyone it's his pet peeves.

Good job Devin. Gold star.

You all should go check out my moms blog if you don't already (it's a photo a day blog) --> islandfever44.blogspot.com and leave comments because she really enjoys those. I'll get everyone who got prizes or whatever those soon.

Ok. Golden Globes. Amazing.

Highlights:

-Colin Firth in the King's Speech winning best actor. I love him so much and he did an amazing job in the movie. if you have not seen it it, go see it.

-CHRIS COLFER! how adorable is he? <3
http://www.hulu.com/watch/207732/golden-globes-supporting-actor-tv-series-chris-colfer

-The Kids are All Right. I was really glad this movie won best movie, plus Annette Bening winning. Plus Chris Colfer winning for his role at Kurt. And yet my moms can't get married. Does that even make sense? I don't understand the government sometimes.

-Olivia Wilde's dress & shoes=LoveLoveLoveLoveLove.

(click to see larger)

More Golden Globe moments but that's all for now! What were you favorites?

xoxoxox
-Kylie-

No comments:

Post a Comment