Monday, January 3, 2011

WHOA GUYS LOOK AT THIS. ITS CALLED A PENGUIN.

It's so cute!!! <3  if you set it as your background it starts to look like one of those lubies :D
Yeah...sorry Katie, couldn't resist :).  Anyways, that is not the topic of this post.  I once again have something (mildly) interesting to talk about.  Well, we'll see, last time I said that, the post was only like and inch and a half long, and then I just added a bunch of pictures...hahaha, I'm really crossing my fingers right now.

Don't you all feel kind of like a Rapunzel up on the hill?  Sure, most of us have pretty short hair, but all the other markers are there.  We're at the top of a (kinda) tall hill, and in every other direction if the society that surrounds us.  The one we aren't really connected to.  I'm pretty sure with the technology we have today, we could escape without the help of abnormally long hair, or some random tights-wearing prince to aid us, but the idea is still pretty much the same.  

Anyways. So.  Society....Boys.  Honestly, isn't everyone just sooo confused. [ From penguins to boys is kind of a confusing jump.  And it is, about 4,000 miles ;). ] I mean, have you ever had a crush on a guy, and thought he was completely clueless? Is it just me that's thinking that statistically, all the stereotypes and movies that make guys out to be completely oblivious...they have to be based on something. But at the same time, they really can't be that different from us...right? and how many stereotypes are actually true? still, it leaves me wondering all the time.

Still, Any of you who have been snubbed by a guy in the past...I hope you get what I'm rambling about because otherwise that means I'm just insane and/or only know total idiots.  *sigh*

Hey!~ look at that! that's about four inches right?  SCORE!  haha :)

--TTFN -- btws, i guess katie started a trend, si tu veux, title your post like this, with a different p-word...let's keep it kid-friendly guys.... ^.^

1 comment: