Friday, January 7, 2011

WHOA GUYS LOOK AT THIS. IT'S CALLED A PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE.

Hey. Notice the P theme? Yeah. Catherine kind of broke that rule, but I've decided I'm going to bring it back. Haha. I just thought of Justin Timberlake and how he brought sexy back.

Anyways. How was your first week back from vacation? It's a bit stressful, and with finals next week... well, it's going to be... Yeah. Not nice. So let's talk about more pleasant things.

Wednesday was my birthday! 16 at last! I feel so old... haha ok not really. I am so ready to get my driver's license. I just need to take driver's ed. Wonder when that will be... Guess what one of my presents was? A Sony Bloggie! And it's pink! I love it. Overall, it was a great day. Thanks so much everyone for the well wishings. You truly brightened my day :)

Well I can't really think of anything else to say... Other than I found this new song by Far East Movement called Rocketeer. It's amazing. Go listen to it.

Ok here's the namesake of the post: The Photoshop Picture of the Week!!! Here you go!



This first one was sort of the original picture that I started with. The one below is what happened after I tweaked it.



Done!

Adios,

Nathalia

No comments:

Post a Comment