Sunday, January 9, 2011

Alrighty Guys. Thanks for that.

It's a Sunday. Today I'm going to study a lot, so the post is going to be fairly short. But I am really happy that everyone posted! I love coming home and reading these after a long and stressful day.

Now, in light of the upcoming tests, I feel as if we should take time to appreciate this great opportunity.

Ode to Finals
Finals aren't a test
To see who is the best
They aren't here to make you fail
Or make you groan and wail.

Stay strong my friends
This isn't the end!
These finals will not kill you.
For if you pass
And kick their ass
Your GPA will reward you.

Yeah, that was probably the crappiest thing I've ever written.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: PASS YOUR FINALS. Do your best. Stay strong.

Song of the Week: Fireflies by Owl City (and the chamber choir xD)

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

1 comment: