Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2:30 feeling.

It happens. Ana and I talk about this a lot. that feeling when you have one more class left, but you just want to go home and sleep. I hate that feeling. Next week she and I are trying 5-hour energy. wish us luck :)

How's school for you guys? This semester, grade wise, was fairly crappy for me. Hopefully next semester will be better.

I'm excited for Monday. you know why? FLABEL PARTY!

heh.

and Tuesday. POPTROPICA ISLAND OMFG :D

I'm excited. This island actually looks pretty cool.

I want some tea right now. Earl Grey. yummy.

Cailyn's post was super confusing. is there a theme for posting this week? if there is I missed it. oops.

Ohwell.

I'm posting this during theology class, we have a work period if we finish early. Not posting more tonight because of finals. talk to you next tuesday! THE DAY OF POPTROPICA! I'll give you all a report :) andI just remembered, we will havetime to play because of Winterum. yay. bye!

LOVE YOU!
-Cashew =_=

4 comments: