Friday, January 14, 2011

Freedom!

At last! Finals are over. Time to celebrate!!! Let go and have some fun, because you all deserve it. I know that I definitely made some fun during these past couple of days just to relieve some stress. Actually, it was more like some certain friends of mine did some crazy stuff that I just happened to be around to experiance. I wish I had my video camera with me to share those crazy moments :)

Ah well. Monday is another day off, and another day to partaayy! Then comes Winterim, which should be interesting. I'm in Basic Needs with Ms. Lange. Of course it's going to be interesting :D

It's a Friday night, and I'm going to go watch a movie (here at home) with mia familia. So Adios. But not before the Photoshop picture of the week. Which reminds me: I am super excited for Photography next semester!!!





Yeah. It's a picture of Snoqualmie Falls, but with purple water! It looks kind of magical, huh? That's what I really like about this picture, and was the effect I was going for.

Enjoy!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment