Wednesday, January 12, 2011

O.o

That title is how I feel.
I gotta go and study for Theo + English + APUSH.
Life is cruel.
Here's a joke to lighten it up:
It's tooootally lame joke. From the first to the last word. Honestly. But its so stupid, its somewhat hilarious.

Q: Why do bears have fur coats?
A: Because they'd look stupid in anoraks!

BAHAHAHAH okay fail.

Here's another, if you get it.
So a blonde, a brunette, and a red head are walking down the street. The brunette turns to the others and says, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

RIGHT so if you get it, awesome, kudos to you.
If not, I didn't get it the first time either.
Ciao for now.
Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

2 comments:

  1. This is the problem. Gingers go around preaching their ginger rights but I'm like, "Hey there gingers. Blondes have dealt with this WAY longer than you, but none of us actually get offended! So learn to freaking take a joke and laugh."

    PS I get it. xD

    ReplyDelete