Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whoops

So guess what guys. i officially got the okay to play softball!

EXCEPT. I have conditions where I cannot get a C or lower on an assignment before the season starts. Which I already have. But I got it before the terms were set, so, maybe there is still hope.

Whatever.

I would love to not fret about school for once.

My stomach still hurts.

HERE ARE MY PET PEEVES:

1) People who get mad when you don't explain things, then when you do explain things, they misinterpret them and get angry when you try and correct them.

2) People who say something with no humor whatsoever, then repeat it after no one laughs because they think they were too quiet. Making things louder does not make them funny.

3) When I have to not get any Cs at all to do something I am really excited about.

4) Vectors.

5) Facebook likes that really are not funny but somehow manage to acquire 16K likes.

6) Homophobia.

7) Reading 110 pages for homework. coughcarrascocough. Excuse me.

Ode to a stomach ache
So you're really good for nothing
But you give me an excuse
To not do any housework
And not be of any use
I really really hate you
My least favorite kind of pain
But I got to sit around
And not really use my brain.

djflk;ajflkdafjldsakjflkdjflakjfldajflkaj go away stomach ache.

Katie's Weekly Challenge ---> Use puns as frequently as possible.

Song of the Week ---> Sleeping Lessons or Australia, both by the Shins

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment