Friday, February 4, 2011

Glee!

Hello everyone!

It's the end to another long week. Just take a deep breath and relax. Ahhh. Now that feels better, doesn't it?

I'm really excited for tonight, because I'm going to the father daughter laser tag event in a couple of hours! It's going to be awesome, I'm sure. I'm going to wear all black, maybe even put some eyeliner on to get in the spirit of the event. I love video games, (esp. games like Halo and Call of Duty) and so this is like real life action video game stuff. It's seriously just awesome.

And then there's this weekend. I've prepared for the choir weekend by finishing all my homework before 5 pm today. That was a really nice accomplishment, because it's going to be all work this weekend. Choir festival is an intense, but also a really enjoyable event. I'm so excited for it on Monday! Our preformance is going to be amazing, I just know it. Even if you don't like the choreography, I think we still sound pretty awesome. So yeah, please send kind thoughts to choir people this weekend so we can get through it all!

What else is there to say... OH YEAH. Smallville comes back tonight!!! After a month off (like a ton of other shows), it's finally back! I can't wait to see how the last half of the last season progresses. We're all waiting for the moment when Clark will put on his cape. I bet it's probably going to happen on the last episode, but it would be cool if it happened before that. Sigh. How many people even know about Smallville? Does anyone besides me watch it? If so, please leave a comment so I know I'm not alone :-)

Ok, Photoshop picture of the week. It was inspired by the return of Glee incase you can't guess :P You could use this pic as a wallpaper to show your inner Gleek too. Enjoy!




Peace out,

Nathalia

P.S. - here's the story that we're trying to keep up: Once upon a time there was a girl. She lived in the jungle with her pet dragon and enjoyed.../AND SUDDENLY SHE WALKED INTO A CLOSET. LIKE NARNIA./ The closet was filled with various overcoats and things, and the girl thought she was walking into Narnia! However, all she found at the back of the closet was wood. Then the girl sat down and cried herself to sleep, snuggling next to her pet dragon./

No comments:

Post a Comment