Monday, February 28, 2011

mafia continued

So...I'm not completely in the mood for a full length post today, so you'll have to fill in the blanks for yourself.

The detective was terminated and so does not have a new suspect...sorry townspeople

The Killer has targeted kylie, but luckily for her, the angel has decided to save her.

also, the angel now knows who the killer is...and so does one of the townspeople, but since i have revoked the court system because no one cared enough to comment....ya'll are pretty much doomed because even if you all know who the killer is, no one is capable of convicting them....

haha, suckers.  I feel like God with an ant farm. with a pet anteater.



awww, how cute it heee?    probably not much to you guys...it's killing you.

 BTWS, my mafia, i have a nikname for you.... :D

--TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. Can I convict?

    I think it's... Katie!!!

    - A concerned townsperson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK IT'S CATHERINE.

    ReplyDelete