Wednesday, March 2, 2011

uhhhh

Uhhh.
I have so much to do. I hate jet lag. I love Israel. I hate jet lag. I hate homework. I like lacrosse. I hate conditioning. I like having a good practice. I hate having a bad one. I hate that I have to go and do homework now. I hate French. I hate Math. I like the fact that I am semi-excited for IB. I hate certain people who bother me. I like ice cream.

I have to go. See you in school, unless you are sick.

I hate ortho appointments. I hate missing sports for ortho appointments. :[

I like jokes:

So a squirrel walks up to a tree and says I have not stored any eggs in you for winter, so now I am dead. Hahaha it's funny because the squirrel dies.
That ^^^ up there ^^^ is how my cousin Chris tells the joke. Yay for him. I love eight year olds.

Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment