Thursday, March 31, 2011

One More Day Til' BREAK!

I'm in fitness class right now. We just got assigned the paper/workout chart...yuck. Oh well. I don't really want to write a paper, but the chart sounds pretty fun. Don't know how I'll do it yet...but it'll be nice to have a workout during the day.

Anyways....

Cailyn has a question. When's break?

Not spring break. BUT foooood break. We just moved from the fitness room to the commons/fitness to work on the workout charts. And we wanna eat.

BUT.

WE HAVE ONE MORE DAY TIL' BREAK! I'm soooooooo excited.

We finally get a full week to REST. thank god.

HEY. WE JUST GOT MS.CANTU CUPCAKES. yummmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy

Cailyn's yelling at me. she said i didn't post. OF COURSE NOT. i'm still writing this dang thing.

Okay...we're listening to GLEE right now and I think we've replayed a song like four times. cool.

WHAT ARE MY FITNESS GOALS. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE




i think i should go. i'll be back later.




2 comments:

  1. Lucky ducks :(
    Catherine's fitness goals: do 10 pushups. aka - upper body strength :)

    ReplyDelete