Friday, May 20, 2011

Aww yeah! Weekend!

YAYAYAY. This weekend is going to be amazing. Relay. Choir. Nunie. Friends. Awesomeness. I'm not looking forward to the studying I have to do for finals though. Oh well, whatever.

Relay for Life is going to be such much fun this weekend!!! EEEPP! Doughnuts at 4 am again? I think yes. Crazy hallucinations and collapsing on the side of the track near the Team Aloha camp? Most likely will happen. Various runs for free coffee? You bet.

Ok, guess what? We have four days of actual class left. Yeah, it's pretty exciting. The end of the year is almost here! And the weather seems to be taunting us with summer. GAH. I want summer. Now.

So Photoshop pic of the week was a little project I did in APUSH yesterday. I thinks it looks pretty good. Obviously not completely realistic, but hey, that's what you get with Flikr pictures.




Enjoy the weekend!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment