Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hi I'm really tired

I took an SAT this morning that required that I wake up at 6:20 in the morning and now I'm tired and my brain is melting.

I also ate a lot today like a McDonald's breakfast and cookie dough and a cookie and oatmeal and some toast.

And I am really tired and just like not functioning well so Katie is not a happy camper because her stomach hurts from lack of anything healthy besides oatmeal and brain power and I have pre-calculus to do and that's a shame.

ajl;djflksajfsafjkl;fdjalfjklafmlfjkldajf;

this blog thing isn't working for my brain right now because I cannot think straight and that's a pity because tfdjfd;lsafkasjaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Good night.

Song of the Week ---> Not Alone by Darren Criss

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment