Friday, May 6, 2011

So... it's over.

Yes. APUSH is over. Relief. Except for that SAT II Subject test tomorrow. But that's gonna be a piece of cake compared to today. It's only multiple choice. I'm going to cream that sucker. :D Actually the test wasn't that bad. It just made my hand hurt :(

Also, Kylie showed me this video, which you must listen to, because it is amazing:



Though the lyrics suck, Glee makes it listenable.

Also, tonight is the second to last episode of Smallville. Ever. Because it ends next Friday with the two hour series finale :(. I practically grew up with this show since it aired 10 years ago, and I will be quite sad when I can no longer watch it, because it is totally awesome and got really good this last season. Sigh.

Also, apparently Ms. Hinkley is coming back on Tuesday.

Ok, if you haven't checked your email yet, do so. We got our CAS mentors! I got Ms. Lange, who was my first choice. I'm really excited that she's my mentor :D Leave a comment and share who your CAS mentor is if you feel so inclined.


Ok, Photoshop picture of the week. It's a vector image (except for the pic of the grass inside the text). Got inspired by Green Club one afternoon and this is what happened. So yeah. It's got some potential. I might make name backgrounds like it. If anyone wants one, talk to me. Or you just want any other type of photoshop awesomeness applied to your pictures. I love doing that kind of stuff :)




Have a great weekend everyone,
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment