Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Super Fun Weekend

This weekend is super fun. Yesterday, I made French toast, then I studied (lame), and then I went to Folk Life! That was so fun. Except kind of sketch. I was hanging out with a bunch of seniors and juniors, and this one random guy came up and drew on Maria Mill's leg with a pen that somehow had acid in the ink. But I loved looking at what everyone was wearing. Some people were VERY artistic in their outfit choices. But it was cool to see. And the sun came out! WOAH!

And now I'm going to study... bleh. I want to go have fun. But whatever. This works too. I'm kind of nervous for finals. But also kind of not. Which scares me... but not.

Oh, here is what I think of when I think of y'all:

Cailyn ---> Long suburban walks and sketchy parks
Kylie ---> Blockbuster and Veggie Tales
Ellen ---> Camping and lacrosse with oranges
Catherine ---> Math class and alphabets
Nathalia ---> Halo and teddy bears

Song of the Week ---> I Feel Like Dancing by All Time Low

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment