Friday, June 3, 2011

Glory

Today is a glorious day. It was the last full day of school - yay! We're almost Juniors, chicas :O

Also, today is really warm and sunny. So the weather is glorious too. I know some people who might have gotten a bit sunburnt in all the frenzy of the outdoor activities. It was fun just lounging around the HS area for a couple hours. Very relaxing. As a matter of fact, I think we should all go outside and soak up the sun. So this will be a shorter post.

So what did you all think about the yearbook this year? Leave a comment. I thought it was cool, and I liked the layout/style of the book. One small thing I had issues with was the obvious Photoshopping. There are wayyy better ways to extract people from images without leaving out chunks of let's say, their heads. Or to make it look less obvious. Sigh. I can't wait to take yearbook by storm senior year! Speaking of Photoshop... it's time for the Photoshop picture of the week!

This week's pic was of a rock I found on the beach on Blake Island during the class trip. The rock has like a little heart engraving in it. I added a zoom filter for dramatic effect and emphasis on the rock.




Have a fabulous weekend everyone, and I'll see you Monday for our last day of school!

-N

2 comments:

  1. it also looks like a thumbs up... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with what yousaid about the yearbook. I think it's very cool, but the space element wasn't really put into it as much as like, the ipod one was or the magazine these was. Still good tho!

    ReplyDelete