Sunday, June 5, 2011

Katie is happy

I'm so happy.

School is out (almost).

I've spent the entire weekend at the beach or watching House. Season two, episode 15 so far.

This show is rally emotional and dramatic.

I am in a relationship! It says so on Facebook! That's so exciting!

We spent the day together in Kirkland... the place of happenings.

I feel like Taylor Swift in one of her happy teenage love songs where everything is perfect in the world. Honestly, I'm so happy right now.

***

I hate it when people post things as their status that are really dramatic and emotional and CLEARLY targeted at someone. It's so awkward and it looks like they're just asking for attention.

***

I am so excited to not be in school anymore. I am going to bake and paint and draw and watch House and sleep in till 10:00 or 11:00 and NOT DO HOMEWORK (mostly).

YEAAH SON.

Song of the Week ---> Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment