Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WE WE WE SO EXCITED / first day of summer

Happy first day of no classes everyone! Summer '11 here we come!

My day yesterday:
1/2 day at school, sushi and a movie with Anna and Catherine (find your inner peace. inner piece of what?), popcorn, thai food, and tic-tac-toe with Catherine and Emilee, then at 11:00, skyping with Stefanie for 2 hours while she watched the scream ("HE'S GUNNA STAB HER. HE'S GUNNA STA- he stabbed her. awwww damn. you better run girl! you better run! WHY ARE YOU GOING UP STAIRS! THAT'S DUMB BRO! YOU GUNNA DIE! oh look, she died." )

Yeah, that was pretty fun.
-----
Plans for today include: cleaning my room.
and that is all.
I think I'll go buy myself a veggie burger at Scotts once I finish.
motivation motivation motivation.
-----
I am so excited for Thursday when Jane and I go up to the island.
-----
Nathalia: I LOVE YOU. that video was pretty much the cutest and nicest thing I have seen! te amo, chica!
-----
I should go get a start on my room. wish me luck :)
-----
Love you all to hogwarts and back (get it, because it is an unmeasurable amount of distance?),
Kylie
-----
Idea: So does pretty much everyone have a camera? Try semi-documenting your summer. then upload your favorites. It'll make our daily blog posts more colorful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment