Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer is off to a pretty good start....

HEY!

Summer has been GREAT so far. I'm so excited to hang out with a whole bunch of you this summer :)

Uhh...okay...so right now, I think I'm having an allergic reaction- to a cat. *cough cough, Kylie* I'M WEARING THE TECH SWEATSHIRT AND I THINK IT HAS CAT HAIR ON IT CUZ IM COUGHING AND SNEEZING AND WHEEZING. -.- i should put the thing in the wash.

Anyways, what is everyone's plans for the summer? Today, I'm planning on going to Barnes and Nobles to get some books. I haven't read in FOREVER so I'm soooo excited to do that. Oh, and I have my Philippines trip next week. That should be realllly fun...and hot. Oh darn, that means I can't post for two weeks (sorry people).

I hope everyone has a safe, but SUPER FUN summer!!!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Catherine! you actually posted! Have a good time in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete