Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just posting because i have nothing better to do/TGIF

Short post today
I miss you all a lot. Usually summers are when i totally forget about school and everything, but this summer I've found that I actually miss school a lot more than usual. I miss taking Katie's graph paper in math, and lunches with the lost children in Feet's office, and drastically warping the meaning of poems in English class with Ellen and Menbere and Lindsay, and staying up till 3 AM on gtalk sorting out my life, falling asleep in spanish, speed walks with Clarice during fitness, skipping 10 minutes of each B block with Rachel, Bea, Christina, Amy, Aeva, Catherine, and Rio to eat, the Anomia club, tombstones with Cailyn (lucky), deep sea dino hunting plans and the Jesus graph in math, MY BESTIES AMY AND ANNA!, soooo many more things. can't wait to see what Jr. year brings :)

oh and who has seen the last friday night music video? hahahha i love it.
so I found these...
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW7rciJ0pfU&feature=player_embedded (CC is the most adorable person ever. just saying.)

that's all for now :)

love you all

Kylie.


1 comment:

  1. Omg those poem dissections were basically the best things of my life.

    ReplyDelete